Foothills Country Hospice Society (FCHS) volunteers are valued members of our interdisciplinary team that provide comprehensive palliative hospice care and support.
We also offer ongoing educational opportunities to all staff and volunteers to assist them in learning and developing their skills and interests in palliative care.
Below are examples of various positions fulfilled by our volunteers:
- Reception and administrative support
- Direct patient support
- Opportunities for those with musical, artistic or crafting talents
- Pet visits
- Baking and assisting in our kitchen
- Gardening on our beautiful grounds
- Fundraising by assisting at special events such as our annual Gala
- Bereavement support through our telephone program or monthly grief support group
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 403.995.4673 (Ext. 207) or email email@example.com.
You can also download our Volunteer Application Form.
Thank you for considering Foothills Country Hospice Society for volunteering!